The Gospel of John describes seven signs that point to Jesus. You have already looked at the first of these signs. Here are all seven of them. Find a modern version of the Bible on the Internet to study them–for example, The New Living Translation.
- Changing water into wine at Cana in John 2:1-11
- Healing the royal official’s son in Capernaum in John 4:46-54
- Healing the paralytic at Bethesda in John 5:1-15
- Feeding the 5000 in John 6:5-14
- Jesus walking on water in John 6:16-24
- Healing the man blind from birth in John 9:1-7
- The raising of Lazarus in John 11:1-45